Skore will be releasing the new and improved Quantify module on Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 12am (GMT).
The enhanced version enables users to:
- Understand how long and how much it costs to perform a process
- Understand roles utilisation in terms of time, costs or FTE (Full Time Equivalent)
- Identify bottlenecks in your process (in terms of time, FTE or costs)
- Simulate volumes of activities and FTE availability for a given role
- Simulate different scenarios (e.g. as-is, to-be)
- Configure work conditions (number of working hours per day / per week) for your simulation
If you’d like to learn more we’ve created this handy guide to show you exactly how new Quantify will improve your Skore experience. The PDF guide can be downloaded here.
If you have any further questions about using Quantify you can always access our online Skore Community to post questions or find out more about Skore Features and use cases. You can join the community here.