As part of our commitment to the continuous improvement of Skore Software, there will an update to the platform and planned maintenance on Saturday 14th March .
Users can expect to see and experience the following upgrades
- Performance enhancements
- Security improvements
- A new testing infrastructure
- User Interface tweaks
- More prominent search functionality (the default order of the processes in your workspace may change)
- Ability to add comments to a given revision of a process
- General improvements such as more obvious buttons, better labels, etc.
- General bug fixes
- More detailed activity & visit logs to better track usage of your workspace
Please be aware that historical activity logs will not be migrated to the new platform. If you wish to have a copy, please get in contact with us at [email protected].
As part of this ongoing elevation of the software, the Skore platform will be unavailable between Saturday 14/03/20 12.00pm (noon) to Sunday 15/03/20 12.00pm (noon).
We apologise for any inconvenience as the team works to bring you an even better Skore experience.