The recent developments regarding the spread of Covid-19 worldwide have meant major disruption to most businesses. In light of this Skore would like to ensure that all existing users have the opportunity and skills to run remote workshops for their organisations and continue to collaborate and share insights as needed.
To make it even easier for our customers in these challenging times Skore will, from the 18/03/2020, for a period of 3 months, increase the number of users (member only) for all our licence packages. This will allow more of your organization the chance to remotely access your information and enable you to get the most out of remote process workshops and further engagement and analytics.
We will add users to your licence dependant on the type of licence you hold
- Starter – additional 20 users
- Team – additional 30 users
- Department- additional 100 users
If you wish to take advantage of this exclusive offer please contact your account manager or email us at email@example.com
You can also take a look at our most recent blog post listing the top tips you need to run an effective online process discovery workshop.
During this period we will also be offering to our clients the opportunity to receive:
- Hourly rate facilitation of remote workshops – please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like one of our customer success team to help
- Free online remote workshop training events – click here to register and make sure you know how to run a process discovery workshop remotely.
We’d like to thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty to Skore and wish you all the best in the months ahead.